In compliance with Article 13 paragraphs 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), we kindly inform you that:
- the Adminstrator of your data is ANGOS, with registered offices in Kraków at:
Chełmońskiego 178, 31-348 Kraków.
- your data is processed for the following purposes:
- the realisation of orders for translations, on the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1(b) of the GDPR;
- marketing and promotion of services offered by ANGOS, on the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 (a) and (f) of the GDPR;
- archivisation purposes and execution of liabilities, based on Article 6 paragraph 1(f) of the GDPR, as the legitimate interest of the Administrator.
- Your data may be made available to the following categories of recipients:
- bodies authorised to receive such data based on generally applicable law;
- bodies processing data on behalf of ANGOS, and entities and individuals which process information as subcontractors based on a contractual relationship with ANGOS, and strictly in compliance with instructions from ANGOS.
- Your personal data will be stored for a period of 5 years.
- With regard to your personal data, you have the following rights:
- access to the contents of your personal data according to principles laid out in Article 15 of the GDPR;
- rectification (correction) of incorrect data (Art. 16 GDPR);
- erasure of data processed without justification or unlawfully (right to be forgotten) in the circumstances outlined in Article 17 of the GDPR;
- restriction of processing of data in circumstances outlined in Article 18 of the GDPR;
- objection to the processing of data in circumstances outlined in Article 21 of the GDPR;
- portability of data processed by automated means according to principles laid out in Article 20 of the GDPR;
- withdrawal of consent to processing at any time, without effect on the legality of processing carried out before withdrawal of consent (if this was carried out on the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1(a) of the GDPR);
- lodging of a complaint with the supervisory authority, if you feel that your data has been processed in violation of the GDPR.
Information on cookies
Cookies are text files which are stored on the end user’s device which facilitate use of the website. They contain the name of the originating website, a unique number, and storage time on the end user’s device.
The website Administrator, ANGOS Translation Agency, places cookies on the end user’s device and has access to these cookies.
The Administrator uses these cookies to:
- adapt the contents of web pages to the individual preferences of the user, primarily to recognize the user’s device in order to display page contents in accordance with the user’s preferences
- prepare statistics which aid in understanding user preferences and behaviours; this analysis is anonymous, and makes it possible to keep the contents and appearance of the website up to date, and to assess the popularity of the page
- maintain the user session (after login) on subsequent pages within the website
This website uses two basic kinds of cookies – session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary, and are stored on the device until the user leaves the page (by moving on to another page, by logging out, or by closing the browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the end user’s device until removed by the user or until the storage period has expired.
At any time, the user may change browser settings to block cookies, or to receive notification every time that a request is made to place a cookie on the device. Other options may be found in the browser settings. Remember that most browsers accept cookies as the default setting.
The Administrator informs users that changes to browser settings may limit access to certain functionalities of the website.
Cookies placed on the end user’s device may also be used by advertisers or business partners of the Administrator.
More information on cookies is available in the “Help” section of the browser.